“Can you start a business in the states as a foreign national? Yes, You certainly Can!” Every day, foreign nationals are incorporating US businesses, from major enterprises to small companies. Accessing the US marketplace is the key to success for many international businesses around the world. The most effective way to reach this market is with a US company, to take advantage of the world’s largest, best integrated national market at the lowest tax rate. Setting up a company in the US as a non-resident is simple when you have the help of team skilled in company formation, import-export, international tax, real estate and supply chain. For a foreign national with a US company, it is:
- Easier to sell in the US market, from a customs and tax point of view
- Access the capital markets in the US for venture capital, angel investors and public markets
- Enhance the reputation of your company, both to US customers and many markets overseas
- Easier to get a visa to work in the US (though acceptance is NOT guaranteed!
- Possible you can reduce your tax on US-source income!